If u want to send me comments, opinions, and most important new arguments and material about models / new faces (well, good music advices are welcome too!), feel welcome to write me at:
isthisitmr@gmail.com
I’ll answer everyo… well, I’ll answer the most I can! Btw, I promise, I’ll read everything, I’ll give a lot of space to interesting suggestions you’ll send me and “U SEND I POST” will be a very important part of “IS THIS IT?”.

PS FOR AGENCIES - maybe better underline and remind what I usually write: Feel free to send me material if you want, agencies' mails and updates are always welcome (well, if they're not like: "Write what we want or we're going to kidnap your cat"! haha, or something like that…).

July 19, 2010

NEW HOME! (DEAR) OLD "IS THIS IT?"...

Time was ripe for some (HUUUGE) changes, so… well, you can find “IS THIS IT?” here now:

http://www.isthisitmodelsreview.com/

Hope you’re going to like it. And… nothing more to say I guess, you’ll find everything you need there! :)