If u want to send me comments, opinions, and most important new arguments and material about models / new faces (well, good music advices are welcome too!), feel welcome to write me at:
isthisitmr@gmail.com
I’ll answer everyo… well, I’ll answer the most I can! Btw, I promise, I’ll read everything, I’ll give a lot of space to interesting suggestions you’ll send me and “U SEND I POST” will be a very important part of “IS THIS IT?”.

PS FOR AGENCIES - maybe better underline and remind what I usually write: Feel free to send me material if you want, agencies' mails and updates are always welcome (well, if they're not like: "Write what we want or we're going to kidnap your cat"! haha, or something like that…).

June 30, 2010

++? Esmé W. – Personally, the "killer pic" par excellence

About Dutch agencies, I (enthusiastically) talked about SPSMM “three musketeers” (Maaike, Amy and Valerie + Michelle – by preference order…); but we can’t forget Wilma Wakkers, with Bo D., Gwen L. and… and who?!
First time I saw her it was because of an Anouk Morgan shot, and I practically felt in love. I maybe had the chance to say that before, but better repeat: some Anouk Morgan shots are what blood doping is for cyclists – they alter performances.
The good is: that’s absolutely legal.
The bad: well, I love Anouk’s works so much that I have to admite that sometimes they alter even too much “what the model actually is”.


wilma wakker nl

But about Esmé, well, luckily she’s “such a good cyclist” by herself.


wilma wakker nl

I actually can’t understand why she “felt into oblivion”; well, better, she’s never been in any huge spotlight, and I can’t find reasonable reasons.


wilma wakker nl

She’s pure lovely cuteness, a solid beauty, whatever you may ask her to be.


next fr

If I’d tell you she’s one of my fav models overall, well, I’d tell you a lie… but I really love her, soooo much, and I actually can’t stand this standstill. This 1.80 red blonde is a diamond; a diamond in need of manufacturing (development)? No, she’s such a shining diamond, a princess cut one, good for best and most precious gold rings for sure.