If u want to send me comments, opinions, and most important new arguments and material about models / new faces (well, good music advices are welcome too!), feel welcome to write me at:
isthisitmr@gmail.com
I’ll answer everyo… well, I’ll answer the most I can! Btw, I promise, I’ll read everything, I’ll give a lot of space to interesting suggestions you’ll send me and “U SEND I POST” will be a very important part of “IS THIS IT?”.

PS FOR AGENCIES - maybe better underline and remind what I usually write: Feel free to send me material if you want, agencies' mails and updates are always welcome (well, if they're not like: "Write what we want or we're going to kidnap your cat"! haha, or something like that…).

March 09, 2010

+++ Monika J. - If I'm sure about something, here she is

What to say about Monika? Numbers say it in such an evident way: me and “castings guys” agree about her. And in last FWs the thing has been hugely manifest. She did sooo many shows (“tens and tens” doesn’t give a vague impression… I’m really impressed…), and she just looked great.


emilio pucci / style.it



versace / style.it

She’s just perfect for catwalks, and any word to describe the way she is would be useless – and limiting.


celine / style.it
Well, ok: take randomly a pic and it’s perfect…




tfs

models.com


But (and there is a “but”) I have to say it, I don’t know if she is a very complete model. I mean, better: in my mind, at the moment she isn’t. The attitude she showed in last FWs days didn’t change my mind about that and what I saw; I don’t see “same material” in advertisings or editorials. But… gosh, I don’t care about how much she’ll improve: right now what she does bad, she does great - and what she does well, she does magnificently!
She’s been just PERFECT these FWs, and despite her age, she’s one of the few models I’m really sure about – now and forever.