If u want to send me comments, opinions, and most important new arguments and material about models / new faces (well, good music advices are welcome too!), feel welcome to write me at:
isthisitmr@gmail.com
I’ll answer everyo… well, I’ll answer the most I can! Btw, I promise, I’ll read everything, I’ll give a lot of space to interesting suggestions you’ll send me and “U SEND I POST” will be a very important part of “IS THIS IT?”.

PS FOR AGENCIES - maybe better underline and remind what I usually write: Feel free to send me material if you want, agencies' mails and updates are always welcome (well, if they're not like: "Write what we want or we're going to kidnap your cat"! haha, or something like that…).

March 10, 2010

+++ Frida G. / Hannah H. @ Jill Stuart adv

Ok, if these days I’m quite (quite = gosh, wooow!) happy to see Caroline / Karlie / Vlada all together for Sonia Rykiel every time I’m around the city, I had an even better surprise from Jill Stuart.



tfs

Well, cards on the table: am I extremely impressed by the campaign pics by themselves? nope; I mean, not more than in other situations. But the point is: Hannah H. and Frida G. together? Hurray!!!

I couldn’t ask anything more. I love them, and in so many different ways – and choosing two models so different but their own way great has been the best choice they could do.


PS stupid, but - curiosity: can anyone ask IMG why despite “Frida is FRIDA” she’s still on the “development section” of the agency? I find it quite funny… she still should evolve? into what?!!! “Pikachu”?!!! haha C’mon, she’s such a huge factor in fashion industry – PERIOD.

PPS and please, don’t tell me it’s because she’s 1993, ‘cause 1) she’s FRIDA!!! 2) I don’t want to be argumentative but, an example at random – in Elite they created themselves faaaaaar less troubles with Julija S. status in the agency… and maybe they had to consider the thing a little bit more, compared with Frida G.… I mean, “FRIDA”.