If u want to send me comments, opinions, and most important new arguments and material about models / new faces (well, good music advices are welcome too!), feel welcome to write me at:
isthisitmr@gmail.com
I’ll answer everyo… well, I’ll answer the most I can! Btw, I promise, I’ll read everything, I’ll give a lot of space to interesting suggestions you’ll send me and “U SEND I POST” will be a very important part of “IS THIS IT?”.

PS FOR AGENCIES - maybe better underline and remind what I usually write: Feel free to send me material if you want, agencies' mails and updates are always welcome (well, if they're not like: "Write what we want or we're going to kidnap your cat"! haha, or something like that…).

April 04, 2010

+ Rasa Z. @ Numero april 2010

What to say about Rasa? She’s a Lithuanian model, but she’s such an unusual one; I mean, she’s got nothing to do with the “last stream”, and less than less with penultimate one (with “penultimate Lithuanian models” I mean: Auguste A., Julija S. and so on; last stream are… are… well, take a look at what’s going on at Baltic Models / Elite Milan and you have a general idea of what I mean). Btw, she’s been perfect for Prada ‘cause she and Prada choices about catwalks/image are so similar (at least, for me): I can’t say I really really love, however I just go into rapture over and I can’t take my eyes away.


tfs

Rasa is just that: you can love her, maybe not, but the point is: she’s such an eye-catcher.


tfs

Do I love her presence in front of the camera in such an unconditional way? I mean, the way she poses is absolutely and unquestionably great, but…


tfs

Do I love this Numero editorial to death? No: but I can’t move my eyes away. She’s absolutely got something, here’s quite manifest, but don’t try to find out what (or why). The formula is secret and so well kept there is no way to know it, so… just enjoy.