If u want to send me comments, opinions, and most important new arguments and material about models / new faces (well, good music advices are welcome too!), feel welcome to write me at:
isthisitmr@gmail.com
I’ll answer everyo… well, I’ll answer the most I can! Btw, I promise, I’ll read everything, I’ll give a lot of space to interesting suggestions you’ll send me and “U SEND I POST” will be a very important part of “IS THIS IT?”.

PS FOR AGENCIES - maybe better underline and remind what I usually write: Feel free to send me material if you want, agencies' mails and updates are always welcome (well, if they're not like: "Write what we want or we're going to kidnap your cat"! haha, or something like that…).

April 02, 2010

USIP Claire B.

I have to say I already saw something about this girl; can’t remember how and when, but I remember her eyes very well…


tfs

and I’m quite glad to see them again.


tfs

So, is there much more to say? Don’t know… that this girl is absolutely “eye-catching”, pure cuteness and whatever-like-this is kind of obvious; about the model… don’t know, I saw something, polaroids and tests, and avoiding any consideration about her potential and what can come out from this cute blonde – is she anything special? is she anything huge that can hit hard a “casting guy”? Guess not. I say that because of the mail I received about her (maybe a little bit too much enthusiastic).
Btw – nothing against this girl, that for the record seems to have everything to become a good and skilled model. But, you know, it’s just like… like basketball: you’re a good player and you’re in NCAA; if you’re really good you arrive in NBA – but being a Lebron James is kind of other material…