If u want to send me comments, opinions, and most important new arguments and material about models / new faces (well, good music advices are welcome too!), feel welcome to write me at:
isthisitmr@gmail.com
I’ll answer everyo… well, I’ll answer the most I can! Btw, I promise, I’ll read everything, I’ll give a lot of space to interesting suggestions you’ll send me and “U SEND I POST” will be a very important part of “IS THIS IT?”.

PS FOR AGENCIES - maybe better underline and remind what I usually write: Feel free to send me material if you want, agencies' mails and updates are always welcome (well, if they're not like: "Write what we want or we're going to kidnap your cat"! haha, or something like that…).

April 22, 2010

Ieva L. – “Cornerstone”

As my grandma uses to say: “To have a couple of eggs in the fridge is a must, you never know, they’re always useful”, and as aaaaaall grandmas are, she’s so right.

If you have to cook something eggs are so useful and general-purpose; if you have an agency – girls like Ieva are a must.


tfs

She’s got the numbers, she’s cute, she’s got the face and whatever she needs to have, but… you know, first time you see her first question is (probably) going to be:
“Where have I seen this girl before?!”


tfs

There is a song in last Arctic Monkeys’ album, “Cornerstone”, kind of funny (video especially… awesome, check it on Youtube!), and it’s about a guy seeing a girl everywhere – well, ‘cause he somehow misses her. But the point here are “vision-tricks” and “look-alikes” (not about getting close to her sister… ahah), and Ieva is THE look-alike: she’s THE PERFECT CUTE BLONDE. If you search for “CUTE BLONDE” on an encyclopedia you’ll probably find a pic of her.


tfs

So: about the girl, is the kind if you meet her in the street you stop watching her completely astonished by her awesome attractive incredible beauty. In that case “Where have I seen her?” answer would be – in a dream for sure.
About the model, you know, nothing particular, but she’s so good ‘cause she’s got everything she needs; and fashion needs models like these, and that’s good, no judgment intended, not really.