If u want to send me comments, opinions, and most important new arguments and material about models / new faces (well, good music advices are welcome too!), feel welcome to write me at:
isthisitmr@gmail.com
I’ll answer everyo… well, I’ll answer the most I can! Btw, I promise, I’ll read everything, I’ll give a lot of space to interesting suggestions you’ll send me and “U SEND I POST” will be a very important part of “IS THIS IT?”.

PS FOR AGENCIES - maybe better underline and remind what I usually write: Feel free to send me material if you want, agencies' mails and updates are always welcome (well, if they're not like: "Write what we want or we're going to kidnap your cat"! haha, or something like that…).

April 28, 2010

++ Sasha M. @ Elle Russia May 2010

Ok, honesty first of all: is this one of those cases where talking about a particular editorial is a way to express how much I love the model by herself? Absolutely yes! And, always honestly talking, I love this model so so so much: despite I someway have to argue about some “book building” choices – but this isn’t the right place.

So: this month Elle Russia has some really good suggestions (yep, even a Laine R. editorial I’ll talk about ‘cause I’m just exhausted of receiving mails from a friend about that… haha – despite the “haha” I’d really like a break about her!), and Sasha is the best possible.


modelwerkblog

This is the kind of girl presence is not really stunning, but that’s not a bad thing, better still - she’s just another kind of model. And I really love that, and Sasha is one of the best examples; and in this editorial the thing is pretty clearly manifest.


modelwerkblog

Is this a really complete model? Honestly: I think not. And maybe her features are (objectively) kind of anonymous, maybe her body is just somewhere halfway between the pure “gracefully delicate slander” and the outstanding catwalk material, but… well, this BUT is huuuge. And (even not completely) manifested in this editorial.

If we want to find a word to describe this, it could be amazing; or marvelous, or astonishing, or… we could just stop searching for the right word, and enjoying it for what it is:


modelwerkblog