If u want to send me comments, opinions, and most important new arguments and material about models / new faces (well, good music advices are welcome too!), feel welcome to write me at:
isthisitmr@gmail.com
I’ll answer everyo… well, I’ll answer the most I can! Btw, I promise, I’ll read everything, I’ll give a lot of space to interesting suggestions you’ll send me and “U SEND I POST” will be a very important part of “IS THIS IT?”.

PS FOR AGENCIES - maybe better underline and remind what I usually write: Feel free to send me material if you want, agencies' mails and updates are always welcome (well, if they're not like: "Write what we want or we're going to kidnap your cat"! haha, or something like that…).

April 28, 2010

SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: about (lovely) "Dutch mafia", mails and opinions...

Ok, first of all: mails. I thought it was kind of implicit but clear, well, I was wrong. PLEASE, send me links and, if you want to send me a particular photo – ok: but not 100 photos! I love you, but it’s just complicated to check what you send me that way…
Haha, most funny thing yesterday was to find 7 photos in 6 mails from the same person (on the same model)! As he told me he messed a little with his mail, but… it’s really been the peak of this absurd situation! :)

Second: I’d like to debate and exchange opinions only via mail, but not ‘cause I don’t like democracy… well, even if I’m a fan of freedom of thought I’d like to see some limits to freedom of speech (especially here, where we talk about very young girls…), and… well, the point especially is: some comments are just useless, but most important I DON’T LIKE MESS – well, if we’re not talking about my clothes scattered all over…


Last point: these days the DUTCH MAFIA (haha, you know who you are!!!) is just a pain in the neck! :)

So: I’m going to talk about “my three fav SPSMM musketeers” (Maaike, Amy, Valerie), about Bo D. (I really love her), Sascha V. D. V. (just saw her), Marie Z., Minke B. (yep guys, I know about this one too!), etc etc, therefore please, give me a break! Haha, you’re too much patriotic, Dutch people…
but c’mon, after all, I’m just loving you… :)
Hugs and kisses