If u want to send me comments, opinions, and most important new arguments and material about models / new faces (well, good music advices are welcome too!), feel welcome to write me at:
isthisitmr@gmail.com
I’ll answer everyo… well, I’ll answer the most I can! Btw, I promise, I’ll read everything, I’ll give a lot of space to interesting suggestions you’ll send me and “U SEND I POST” will be a very important part of “IS THIS IT?”.

PS FOR AGENCIES - maybe better underline and remind what I usually write: Feel free to send me material if you want, agencies' mails and updates are always welcome (well, if they're not like: "Write what we want or we're going to kidnap your cat"! haha, or something like that…).

May 17, 2010

AOB Maaike, Amy and Auguste - and tests

How do I use to say, “quick and painless”?; no, this is going to be quick and somehow quite painful. Btw just a PS for this.

http://isthisitmodelsreview.blogspot.com/2010/05/maaike-k-how-wonderful-dutch-treat.html

PS Oh, well, wait a second: “agency’s choices about tests direction have been so well-chosen” was absolutely about SPS, and “a little bit less” about some Women recent tests – for the record, Maaike, Amy P. and Auguste A. recent tests (just an example – btw by Demarquet; not his fault, not at all, I like his works) in Paris are, no offence intended, pure lack of personality highlighting; and something I’d have done without so easily.


clementdemarquet.com

Especially for three charming and (most important) peculiar girls like these. And if we talk about the “Dutch duo”, beauty (and attitude) peculiarity / amazing posing / outstanding personality are strong points, more than “pretty cuteness” for sure.
-oh well, and even if not here, "the whole story" is good for Rachelle P. too… with Maaike, they’re the Dutch answer to Starsky & Hutch… or Thelma & Louise… or Chip & Dale… or… just anything with an “&” in between! :)