If u want to send me comments, opinions, and most important new arguments and material about models / new faces (well, good music advices are welcome too!), feel welcome to write me at:
isthisitmr@gmail.com
I’ll answer everyo… well, I’ll answer the most I can! Btw, I promise, I’ll read everything, I’ll give a lot of space to interesting suggestions you’ll send me and “U SEND I POST” will be a very important part of “IS THIS IT?”.

PS FOR AGENCIES - maybe better underline and remind what I usually write: Feel free to send me material if you want, agencies' mails and updates are always welcome (well, if they're not like: "Write what we want or we're going to kidnap your cat"! haha, or something like that…).

May 13, 2010

++ Maaike K. – How wonderful, Dutch treat...

Ok, very first thing: I hope you know what “Dutch treat” is, or inventing this title would be a total waste of the 37 seconds it took me to do that… btw “Dutch treat” is “An outing or date in which each person pays his or her own expenses” - and you can really think that’s wonderful (nooo, you don’t have to be stingy!)… :)

Then, in this case, “wonderful” refers to Dutch treats, with “treat” meaning “something that causes special pleasure or delight”. And, for fashion new faces, Netherlands is a “nest” for bunches of wonderful and delightful surprises lately – especially SPS.


o2w


sps nl

Maaike is one of those and, from my point of view, one of the best. She’s got the “stunning personality / outstanding attitude / unconventional charming beauty” trademark of the best Dutch latest new faces.


sps nl


anoukmorgan.net

And I absolutely have to underline that agency’s choices about tests direction have been so well-chosen.
Well, from my point of view, some Jonathan Waiter and first of all Anouk Morgan tests are more than good for some models – they’re pure “doping” (yep, absolutely like EPO for cyclists!), and I have to admit sometimes they’ve been “killer pics” wisely distant from girls real potentialities (we’ll see that in other occasions).
But this is not the case.


tfs / style.it

So, even if I have to admit (let’s say this quick and painless…) her catwalk experiences didn’t look constantly convincing (it’s been about her presence by itself, not walk or attitude), well, this girl is pure gold in front of the camera. And the best unquestionably still has to come.




sps blog