If u want to send me comments, opinions, and most important new arguments and material about models / new faces (well, good music advices are welcome too!), feel welcome to write me at:
isthisitmr@gmail.com
I’ll answer everyo… well, I’ll answer the most I can! Btw, I promise, I’ll read everything, I’ll give a lot of space to interesting suggestions you’ll send me and “U SEND I POST” will be a very important part of “IS THIS IT?”.

PS FOR AGENCIES - maybe better underline and remind what I usually write: Feel free to send me material if you want, agencies' mails and updates are always welcome (well, if they're not like: "Write what we want or we're going to kidnap your cat"! haha, or something like that…).

May 27, 2010

USIP + Kristy K.

What about this 1.80 84/60/87 blonde?


style.it

I have to say I noticed Kristy on the catwalk but I honestly didn’t worship her if we talk about… “everything else”; even if, more honestly, I noticed her for this:


tfs

Yes; kind of… not exactly amazing the same way she objectively looks on the runway, but there was part of her strong points: her face is very bright, with soft features, high forehead; and amazing hair.


tfs / women it

But it’s on the runway that she shows her best, with a stunning silhouette, thin and really well proportioned; and her walk is solid and graceful at the same time.


style.com

And no, I didn’t forget about that: her skin is pure heaven.

Even if I had already decided to write something encouraged by a very enthusiastic mail I received about her (hi Amy! :*), well, lately there was something about her on O2W, a very interesting editorial, that really focuses on her strong points – some shots are absolutely charming.




o2w (by Erica Shires)

Even if (someone could say) she’s not “exactly young for the business” (almost 22), I have no doubts what I wrote about her face and body (soft brightness / delicate thinness) will give her the chance to show big things for a long time still; especially because for characteristics I’m really sure she’s absolutely fated to maintain her strong points in such a convincing way for a long time.