If u want to send me comments, opinions, and most important new arguments and material about models / new faces (well, good music advices are welcome too!), feel welcome to write me at:
isthisitmr@gmail.com
I’ll answer everyo… well, I’ll answer the most I can! Btw, I promise, I’ll read everything, I’ll give a lot of space to interesting suggestions you’ll send me and “U SEND I POST” will be a very important part of “IS THIS IT?”.

PS FOR AGENCIES - maybe better underline and remind what I usually write: Feel free to send me material if you want, agencies' mails and updates are always welcome (well, if they're not like: "Write what we want or we're going to kidnap your cat"! haha, or something like that…).

May 14, 2010

? Patricija Z.

I actually think there is a very important introduction to do about this. I mean, you like me quite honest or not? Guess honest.

So: I received things like… well, about my “Lithuania (supposed-to-be very low) objectivity” - and this just wanted to prove the thing is not right; well, not at all.


o2w / baltic model lt

I absolutely had the chance to pick this or that nothing-special and absolutely mediocre Lithuanian model (even terrible if I wanted to exaggerate and be sure of the easy impact), but I told myself “No, it would be like taking candy from a baby“ (well, even if it’s not that much simple; I mean, babies don’t say goodbye to their candies so easily…). So, to show how much I’m still enough clever (well, wait: at least not completely stunned or “gone nuts” by my Lithuania liking and kind-of-infatuation/fascination) to be objective, I chose Patricija.
Because she’s pretty cute, a fine model after all, with some good moments and some a little bit less good


img fr

but… well, despite some few doubts about her, I have to say I’m not really sure about what to think.


baltic model lt / tfs

(sometimes she’s expressive just like Auguste A.… wait, I love Auguste, but I meant with a not so much positive connotation… not at all...)


baltic model lt

And believe me or not, maybe I think that just because from a Lithuanian model I expect great – or at least, maybe a little bit great-er then some other countries. Patricija is absolutely young (18) and a long future has to come, with good opportunities and nice expectations about her development; but right now, even if I find her pure cuteness, I have to say I’m not really convinced about an outstanding potential.