If u want to send me comments, opinions, and most important new arguments and material about models / new faces (well, good music advices are welcome too!), feel welcome to write me at:
isthisitmr@gmail.com
I’ll answer everyo… well, I’ll answer the most I can! Btw, I promise, I’ll read everything, I’ll give a lot of space to interesting suggestions you’ll send me and “U SEND I POST” will be a very important part of “IS THIS IT?”.

PS FOR AGENCIES - maybe better underline and remind what I usually write: Feel free to send me material if you want, agencies' mails and updates are always welcome (well, if they're not like: "Write what we want or we're going to kidnap your cat"! haha, or something like that…).

May 26, 2010

+++ Monika J. @ Chanel Cruise – I absolutely had to counterbalance…

I absolutely had to counterbalance – counterbalance what? This:


tfs

Does this kind of thing make the happiness of her booker? Sure; is this pure enjoyment for a chartered accountant? No doubts, not at all.
But in this mad mad world, where I guess you know between a pic like that in this kind of adv campaign and a main magazine editorial there is a whoooole ocean of money (‘cause yep, beeing f.e. in a Vogue editorial is such an honour that money may be considered absolutely unnecessary…), I guess at least my considerations should be kind of pecuniary-free. And from this point of view, well, for me that shot is just dreadful. No explanations needed I guess – that’s (maybe) 1% of Monika’s amazing and breathtaking charm and grace.
So, remaining in the recent happenings and still talking about Chanel


vogue.ru

yep... back to usual-Monika-pure-delight.



And I really loved ‘cause this is even kind of fresher then she usually looks on the catwalk… I mean, usually she’s stunning, at Chanel she’s been pure grace. A little bit more Monika J. – the 16 yo Polish girl. And, as the Beatles would say: “Well, I ask you very confidentially: ain’t she sweet?”.